With Christmas a distant memory already, it is time to start thinking about writing all those Thank you notes for everyone\’s generous gifts.
So here is the first of a few Thank you cards i’ll be posting this month.
1. Using a white horizontal base, Cut a strip of blue/demin patterned paper approx. 2.5\” x the length of the card base.
2. Cut another strip of sandy coloured cardstock the same size.
3. Using the Fiskars Anywhere Window Punch in the frame shape, punch a window into the very centre of the sandy coloured strip of card.
4. With a Large Circle Squeeze Punch, punch two circles either side of the frame window. Keep one punched circle aside.
5. Punch out a white Frame with an Anywhere Window punch from scrap card, and stamp a sentiment onto the waste frame shape.
6. Layer your punched strip on top of the blue strip with the sentiment tab tucked underneath the bottom, and sew these all down onto your card base using a zigzag stitch just at the top and bottom.
7. Punch out six butterflies using the Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin Butterfly Punch. stitch two layers down in each of the circle windows, and two layers in the punched circle you kept aside.
8. Raise this circle up on foam pads in the centre of your frame window.